The Blazing Eagles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angela - Dead!

4 posters

Go down

Angela - Dead! Empty Angela - Dead!

Post  Bjarne_Undheim Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:47 am

Great work by Jimpa, Achmed, Ryan, Kenny and of course Harley!
Harley shot Angela, which is her name, to death. ((OK, the plan went to hell... Dec called it powergaming... well. We'll plan in another way next time.)) Great work guys, we got rid of her!
Bjarne_Undheim
Bjarne_Undheim

Back to top Go down

Angela - Dead! Empty Re: Angela - Dead!

Post  Floyd_Maldini Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:33 pm

((

I have been informed that this was all RP'd poorly and therefore I am going to look into who is responsible and you will be removed. I'm very dissapointed there is almost no chance of ever being official now due to this mishap.

))

Floyd_Maldini

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjarne_Undheim Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:22 pm

Floyd_Maldini wrote:((

I have been informed that this was all RP'd poorly and therefore I am going to look into who is responsible and you will be removed. I'm very dissapointed there is almost no chance of ever being official now due to this mishap.

))

((I am sorry it all turned out like this. Real sorry. I am disappointed at myself, to be honest. But what happened wasn't meant to be turned into what it did turn into. I don't know what the other TBEs say and think, but that's my opinion.))
Bjarne_Undheim
Bjarne_Undheim

Back to top Go down

Angela - Dead! Empty Re:

Post  Ghostrider Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:45 pm

(( Alright Floyd looks like we have a problem here I will be on very soon, to help you remove whoever was stupid enough to do a hit this early in our progress. And thank you whoever organized it for making it as poor as the evidents say it was ))

Ghostrider
Admin

https://theblazingeagles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan_Ding Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:46 pm

I was there while it was being organized, but then i left, so i didnt take part in it.

Ryan_Ding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum